Monday 17 to Saturday 22 October
This October, Woking Borough Council will host its third Living Well Week.
Join Action Surrey where we will be providing advice about saving energy at the Money Matters free drop-in Tuesday 18 October, 11am to 2pm. Other financial advice will be available from a range of services at Woking Library.
On offer during the week will be a range of introductory sessions to help people to eat well, move more, sleep better, stress less and generally be more informed about how to stay healthy. By making small changes in our lifestyle habits today, we can have a positive impact on our future health and wellbeing.
Encouraging you to live well and enjoy life, you can:
- Feel fitter with a variety of 20 minute taster sessions at Woking Leisure Centre.
- Sleep better by dropping into Woking Library for an informal chat with a Money Matters advisor.
- Learn to cook by signing up to a Foodwise course.
- Take time out to focus on you at our One You Health Expo in the Town Centre.
- Dance your cares away and make some new friends at our free tea dance event.
Further information available here