To help Woking Borough Council meet its sustainability targets, Action Surrey (funded by ThamesWey) are offering free support for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Woking to reduce their energy costs and consumption.
For eligible organisations, a business energy specialist will visit you and produce a comprehensive report on your current energy use with viable strategies to reduce your future costs.
Support will then be available to implement any recommendations, including access to financial support where applicable.
Did you know?
- Energy cost savings of between 10% – 25% are identified for most businesses using our energy audit format.
- On-site renewable generation can create a long term income
- Upgrading lighting gives a rapid return on investment, with potential bill savings of around 60% in many cases.
A typical Business EnergySMART audit will include:
- Analysis of your current energy use, future business plans, current working practices and energy billing
- Recommendations to reduce energy related costs such as lighting; equipment, installing on-site renewable generation capacity and optimising energy/water billing
- A way forward to implement recommendations, with further support on offer to procure reputable installers and devise strategies to reduce consumption.
To find out more contact John Scott on 01483 749 042, or email email@example.com